When planning a wedding, the most crucial thing and the topic of debate between the families is the FOOD. to make the wedding marvelous, the essence of food must be delicious! Weddings are events in which a lot of things have to be to properly figured out and executed and one of them is the food counter. Wedding catering is considered the most expensive task of the wedding.
- The wedding planners never start without understanding what you need. They will sit down with you and step by step will ensure what exactly you are looking for. Right from the theme to the food menu, everything is customized according to the needs of the host.
- After finalizing the venue, the planners will ensure each and everything is placed in a manner that it is noticeable and gives an elegant look to the wedding.
- A great wedding planner will never overbook himself as he knows the importance of being physically present while all the work is being done at the venue. He will be highly productive, creative, and full of responsibility.
- The caterers will never be adamant towards their belief system. They will customize the dishes according to the needs of the hosts and have a variety of dishes on the menu, is another sign of a great caterer.
To make the menu look good, following are the things the caterers need to keep in mind:
- The Ingredients: the local delicacies when added to the wedding dishes can make a wedding pleasant and remarkable. Most caterers are adding the flavor of freshness by allowing the local ingredients to be a part of the wedding menu. Wedding catering from Katie’s Catering will add the flavor of local taste to your food section and exhibiting dishes which are finger licking good.
- The Final Taste: Without desserts no wedding is complete and it is the dessert list that acts as a cherry on the cake. Usually, we find extremely common dessert choices during the wedding, however, if something unique is displayed, we tend to taste it at least for the sake of trying a new dish. A caterer is best when he knows how to add his creativity to a dish which is simple yet unusual in presence.
- Customized Wedding Cake: another section that caterers should be good at is the wedding ceremony cake. Whenever this topic is discussed, usually, a white cake with a girl and a boy dancing together above the top layer of the cake comes to mind. However, adding the innovation to it is what makes a caterer different from others. A cake should be presentable and yummy at the same time. Instead, of following the archaic recipe, ask the caterer to bake something which has a combination of many flavors. Remember, do not serve it without tasting and giving a green signal yourself.
All in all, catering is one magical element that can either break or make your wedding day. So, choose wisely!
Beatrice Santos is taking up units in business law and currently affiliated as an intern in a local law firm. She is passionate in helping those who have any queries regarding business laws and how these may affect their respective businesses.
Latest posts by Beatrice Santos (see all)